Laser cutting is a technology that uses a laser to cut materials, and is typically used for industrial manufacturing applications, but is also starting to be used by schools, small businesses, and hobbyists. Laser cutting works by directing the output of a high-power laser most commonly through optics. The laser optics and CNC (computer numerical control) are used to direct the material or the laser beam generated. A typical commercial laser for cutting materials would involve a motion control system to follow a CNC or G-code of the pattern to be cut onto the material. The focused laser beam is directed at the material, which then either melts, burns, vaporizes away, or is blown away by a jet of gas, leaving an edge with a high-quality surface finish. Industrial laser cutters are used to cut flat-sheet material as well as structural and piping materials.
WCE – 7010 / 7020 Laser marking machine.
1 Equipped with imported fiber laser and high – speed galvanometer scanning system.
2 Laser marking will be triggered by the electric optical sensors.
- Can be fit with factory assembly line, ensure high production efficiency and low power consumption.
- Laser marking fully automated with high speed, high efficiency and anti-counterfeiting finish.
- High Electro-optical conversion efficiency, low running cost, no consumable parts and low maintenance cost and stable performance.
- Use the professional handle to operate which is easy to learn.
- Software support automatic encoding , variable text, date, serial number, bar code and two- dimensional code printing and can be modifiedaccordingly to customer’s need.
- Compact configuration, can be installed easily and securely in almost all production lines, only need a minor changes to meet the requirement of existing lines.
- PDA controller is also available.
WCE 7030 Laser wire stripping machine.
- Adopted advanced radio frequency CO2 laser and high stability laser power.
- Configuration of high quality optics, automatic speed control system driven scanning galvanometer system. High precision, high speed, stable performance, maintenance free laser system.
- High precision, cutting and can be directly useed in high volume production line for long hours operation.
- CO2 laser marking machineis cost effective, such as stable and reliable CO2 RF laser. Advanced high speed scanning galvanometer, optical focusing mirror lens, powerful control software etc.
- Laser power can be applied to a variety of non-metallic products for carving and cutting
- Low processing cost, laser operating life of up to 40000 – 50000 hours.